Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Zumbi (of Zion I) - Versus (2011)



01. ON-Zumbi Vs. Flying Lotus X Codany Holiday
02. Dank Vs. Wiz Khalifa feat. The Jacka X Martian Luther
03. Champion Vs. Bassnectar
04. Mind In The Sky Vs. Shad
05. The Edge Vs. The Burnerz feat. the Grouch X Martian Luther
06. ABC Vs. Lloyd Banks feat. HotCrossBones
07. Likwid Vs. Little Dragon feat. D'Fahie
08. Genie Vs. The Burnerz
09. Infinite Vs. Lee Bannon
10. Wheel It Vs. The Burnerz feat. Deuce Eclipse X D.U.S.T.
11. Problemz Vs. Vitamin D feat. D'Fahie



Link

"I was inspired to create "Versus" out of my love for dope, diverse music, and wanting to collab with artists that I respect. Truly..there is only I vs. I. This is my offering to you...the other side of myself. One.." Zumbi

Post a Comment

0 Comments